My Blog

9/8/2017
So whilst casting orders and finalising "Da Bahemoff" the artillery gun moulds failed, and after 8 years I finally decided to redesign the entire kit. It was very much something I have had planned for an age, however all I ended up doing, due to being pushed for time, is just improving the old kit and making it easier to cast. Not anymore however!

I was also very surprised at just how out of kilter the old wheels were, I knew they were wonky.. but only when I put them up against the new design did I realise just how much out of whack they were.

0 Comments
Leave a reply
Optional, for replies
No comments posted yet, check back soon.